ABOUT PAUL HUNT SWIM
Paul Hunt Swim is devoted to swimmers of all levels and backgrounds. Swimming is more than just a sport to us; it's an art form and a lifestyle. Whether you're a surfer, triathlete, competitive swimmer, fitness buff or someone who just loves the water, we have something for you.
We're committed to giving back to the community and supporting environmental causes. A portion of the proceeds from "Sea Creatures" T-shirt line will go to nonprofits, working to save our oceans.
We're passionate about swimming and look forward to connecting with others who are of like mind.
PAUL HUNT | U.S. MASTER SWIM COACH | CO-FOUNDER
Paul developed his love for swimming at a young age, while living in Southern California. As he puts it, "Swimming is a hobby, gone crazy". He's a U.S Master Swim Coach. His career in swimming began over 12 years ago. He believes in the philosophy that patience and dedication goes a long way. That's how he lives his life, and how he teaches. When he's not in the pool, he's pursuing his other passion, open water swimming.
- American Swim Coaches Association (ASCA), Certified Coach, Level 2
- U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) Certified Coach, Level 3
- American Red Cross: Certified Water Safety Instructor
- American Red Cross: Certified Professional Lifeguard
- American Red Cross: Certified CPR and First Aid for the Professional Rescuer
- Experienced in teaching all ages (infants to seniors) & all levels (beginners to advanced)
- Alligator Lighthouse Swim 09-17-2016 6:09:12 9 miles Isla Morada, Florida
- Swim Around Key West 06-18-2016 6:35:02 12.5 miles Key West, Florida
- Shark Fest Lady Liberty Swim 07-16-2016 1:00:46 1.5 miles Liberty Park, New Jersey
- Little Red Lighthouse 09-22-2012 2:33:21 10.2 kilometers New York City
- Governors Island 07-28-2012 00:51:42 2 miles New York City
- Brooklyn Bridge 07-15-2012 00:24:27 1 kilometer New York City
- Liberty Island 06-29-2012 00:24:34 1.2 kilometers New York City
- Great Hundson River 05-26-2012 00:38:28 1.6 miles New York City
- Coral Reef 10-09-2011 2:51:22 5 miles St. Croix, USVI
- Little Red Lighthouse 09-24-2011 1:48:41 10 kilometers New York City
- Brooklyn Bridge 07-30-2011 00:23:06 1 kilometer New York City
- Stars and Stripes 07-09-2011 00:51:42 1.5 kilometers New York City
- Great Hudson River 05-28-2011 00:33:18 1.6 miles New York City
- Coral Reef 10-10-2010 3:13:07 5 miles St. Croix, USVI
- Little Red Lighthouse 09-25-2010 1:46:35 10 kilometers New York City
- Brooklyn Bridge 09-11-2010 00:20:48 1 kilometer New York City
- John Daly Ocean Mile 09-05-2010 00:27:53 1 mile Long Beach, New York
- Governors Island 08-01-2010 00:49:37 2 miles New York City
- Stars and Stripes 07-10-2010 00:30:47 1.5 kilometers New York City
- Liberty Island 06-25-2010 00:20:41 1.2 kilometers New York City
- Great Hudson River 05-29-2010 00:46:12 1.3 miles New York City
- Stars and Stripes 07-18-2009 00:30:02 1.5 kilometers New York City
- Park to Park 06-14-2009 1:06:21 2 miles New York City
- Great Hudson River 05-23-2009 00:36:35 1.3 miles New York City
- Park to Park 06-15-2008 00:27:08 1 mile New York City
- Cove to Cove 09-29-2007 00:11:03 0.5 mile New York City
AMaNDA LOUIE | CO-FOUNDER
Amanda is a late bloomer to swimming, but loves it nonetheless. Growing up in the 'Big Apple' wasn't exactly conducive to swimming. But, like everything else that she accomplishes in her life, she embraces the unknown with open arms and believes that overcoming challenges make life a rewarding experience. She completed her first triathlon recently and looks forward to her next challenge.