Paul Hunt teaches private swim lessons for beginners to advanced in NYC and NY metro area. He will support you in achieving your individual swimming goals, whether you're interested in conquering your fears of the water, learning the basics of swimming, strengthening techniques, training for a triathlon, iron man, or a long distance open water swim. He will develop an individualized plan to target your strengths and goals.
Private lessons are offered in 30 minutes to 1 hour sessions, according to your schedule.
Swimming should be fun! Feel free to invite friends or family members to join you for a semi-private lesson.
Rates for 1/2 hour session (Price per person):
- 1 Private Lesson: YMCA Members: $79 | Non-members: $100
- 8 Private Lessons: YMCA Members: $360 | Non-members: $487
- 12 Private Lessons: YMCA Members: $466 | Non-members: $630
Semi-Private (2 people)
- 1 Semi-Private Lesson per person: YMCA Members: $69 | Non-members: $90
- 8 Semi-Private Lessons per person: YMCA Members: $318 | Non-members: $360
- 12 Semi-Private Lessons per person: YMCA Members:$402 |Non-members: $466
video analysis and SWIM STROKE correction
- High quality filming of your stroke from above and below the water.
- Full analysis of your stroke that you can watch on your mobile device or on your desktop.
- A comprehensive video analysis focusing on your individual weaknesses and the causes of your stroke issues.
- An effective training plan will be designed, tailored to your individual needs.
Open water swimming
Whether you want to become a stronger swimmer, more competitive triathlete or just become more comfortable in the open water, this program is for you.
Skills that will be demonstrated include:
- Swim start strategy
- Swimming with a crowd
- Sighting techniques
- Breathing techniques
- Drafting techniques
- Swimming around buoys effectively
- Swim exits
- Distance training
- and more...
** Adults only and must be 18 years old.
**Each clinic is limited to 7 participants.
** Wetsuit is optional.
**No Refunds- Make ups will be made if clinics are cancelled due to weather.
**Open water swim clinics are NOT for beginner swimmers.
Level: Intermediate / Advanced Swimmers Only
Requirements: Swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 250yards.